maandag 29 februari 2016

House Mouse Challenge #214 Easter brights


Could not resist making a bright version of my Easter pastel card I made for the House Mouse Easter Challenge. I did not want to make the same card, just diffrent colours so this time I used my square dies instead of the circles. I also choose a diffrent flower, this mouse is taking a nap in a field of tulips (how Dutch of me LOL). I was making a stack of tulips so next time I can grab a few. The down side of prepairing a stack is that time flies by so quickly. Before I knew most of the day was gone. Hope you like my bright version.


Materials:
- House Mouse Cling Stamp Easter Egg Nap HMCV12 -
- Creatable Marianne Design Blauwe Tulip LR0401 -
- Crea Lies XXL square dies no. 22 -
- Stampin'Up! Wildflower Fields designer paper 141022 -
- Distress ink Mermaid Lagoon -
- Distress ink Mustard Seed -
- Distress ink Wilted Violet -
- Distress ink Abandoned Coral -
- Distress ink Twisted Citron - 
- Distress ink Spun Sugar -
- Distress ink Picked Raspberry -
- Distress ink Vintage Photo -
- Distress ink Shaded Carved Pumpkin -
- Distress ink Spiced Marmelade -
- Distress ink Candied Apple -
- Distress ink Tea Dye -

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow! You've done an amazing job with this card. Lovely coloring and that garden of tulips is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy ​♥

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Lysette, I love your field of tulips, beautiful. Lots of die cutting there. And your card design is wonderful too. Thanks for joining us again and sharing a second card with us for the Easter Challenge at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Adorable cute image loving all those gorgeous die cut Tulips super vibrant Easter card..lovely work.

    Thanks for sharing with us @ House Mouse and Friends Mon. Chall

    smiles DT Christine xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen